Other locations in Malaysia having territorial prayer altars, in association with AGPC. All these are united interdenominational prayer altars, open to all believers. Do spread the word around!
All altars listed below are online till further notice. Thank you.
Weekly / Daily Prayer Altar
- PJ: 24-7 Prayer Centre @ BCM (Prayer Room in BCM auditorium), Jalan Gasing.* Every Thursday, 6.00 am – 9.00 am; 9.00 am – 12.00 noon; 12.00 noon – 3.00pm; 3.00 – 6.00pm; 6.00pm-9.00pm & NOW latest addition 9.00pm-12.00am (NEW! With effect October 2018)Praise God for providing intercessors to help us start another watch at 9pm – 12am to make it a 18 hours watch!! If you work in the day, this is a good time to join in!
*& Every Saturday too, 7.30 am – 9.00 am
- Shah Alam: Good Tidings Assembly (Contact: Rev. Janice Soh: 017-2583933)Every Wednesday of the month, 10am to 12 noon. (wef May 2018)
- Damansara: Gospel Assembly of God, Sunway Damansara. (Contact: Rev. Suen: 03-7806 3029)Every Friday, 12 noon – 2pm.
- Ipoh: Word of Life Centre, daily Mon – Fri, 9 am – 12 noon; Sat 6-8am (Contact: Ptr Rajah: 017-899 5738) (NEW listing! With effect 28 February 2019)
Every first Saturday of the month
- Chinese altar in BCM (中文部祷告祭坛): Time 7:00 – 8:30 am.
- Cheras: Charis Christian Centre, 7.30 am – 9.30am, 62B Jalan Siput Akek, Taman Billion, Cheras KL. (2nd Saturdays)
- Bukit Jalil, Calvary Convention Centre, 7.30 pm – 8.30 pm, Jalan Jalil Perkasa 1, Bukit Jalil, KL. (1st Wednesdays)
- Rawang: Rhema Charismatic Centre, 8.30 pm – 9.45 pm, 7A Jalan Bandar Rawang 5. (1st Fridays)
All the above are interdenominational prayer altars*, united in the Body of Christ. Come join us & make a difference in the land! (*If you have a similar prayer altar in your area or want to start one & link up with us, do let us know & let’s build these altars of the Lord)